PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- This documents has been drafted and adopted by AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Klimczaka 1, 02-797 (“Company”) for the purpose of:
- presenting information on the rules of privacy protection applied by the Company to users using the www.ajinomoto.com.pl website (“Website”),
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. ensures privacy protection at the level at least corresponding to standards specified in applicable personal data protection laws, including: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services, and the Act of 17 July 2014 Telecommunications Law.
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. applies prudence principles to maintain privacy when running the Website and to protect personal data; this includes ensuring the security of such data by applying relevant technical and organisational measures. In particular, it secures the data against unauthorised access and against their processing in violation of applicable laws. AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. maintains permanent control over the process of data processing and limits the access to data to the highest possible extent, giving appropriate authorisations only when it is necessary to provide services correctly.
Personal data are used by AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. solely for contact purposes and will not be used for other purposes.
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. entrusts the processing of personal data to service providers that manage IT systems used for the processing of data on the Company’s behalf and for the Company solely in the scope permitted by the law.
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. is the controller of personal data collected using the Website, in the understanding of personal data laws.
Rights of data subjects
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. ensures that the Website user’s rights under the personal data protection laws are executed, in particular the right of access to the contents of their own data and their correction. When exercising their right to control the processing of personal data, the Website users shall in particular have the right to access personal data, the right of rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of such data, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. In such a situation, AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the scope specified by the law, personal data may be accessed by entities authorised for such access pursuant to applicable provisions of the law and authorities appointed to control compliance with the law.
For statistical purposes and to ensure the highest quality of services, AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. uses the information saved by the server on the User’s end device, which is then read each time the Internet browser accesses the Internet (the so-called cookies).
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on the Website User’s end device and intended for the use of websites. Usually cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
The entity publishing information in the form of cookies on the user’s end device during their use of the Website is AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Klimczaka 1, 02-797.
Collecting and using information is restricted to the necessary minimum required for the provision of services at the appropriate level, in line with Article 18 of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services. In particular, in the personal data collection process, the data whose provision is actually necessary for the provision of electronic services are distinguished. Provision of other personal data (i.e. data that are not necessary for the provision of electronic services) is not obligatory and remains at the discretion of the data subject.
The installed cookies do not cause changes in the end device configuration.
Purposes for which cookies are created and types of cookies
AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. places cookies on the user’s end devices during the use of Internet websites and mobile applications of AJINOMOTO POLAND SP. Z O.O. to:
- adapt the Website to the user’s preferences and optimise the use of such services; in particular such files enable identification of the user’s device and proper display of the contents, adapted to their individual needs. Thanks to such technology it will be possible to show the user an advertisement that is tailored to them and to choose from among the available offers mainly those that will best correspond to the user’s needs,
- create statistics that will help understand how users use the Website, which enables improvement and their structures and contents,
- create statistics of Website views,
- monitor traffic on the website, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by Google to analyse how the Website is used by the User, to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website). Google does not use the collected data to identify the User and does not combine such information to enable identification. Specific information on the scope and rules of data collection in relation with this service may be found under the following link:https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until log out, exiting the website or switching off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device throughout the period specified in the cookies parameters or until their deletion by the User.
Management of cookies
The User’s use of the browser whose settings allow for saving cookies on the device
More information about cookies can be found for instance under the following address http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/po-co-sa-ciasteczka/, http://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/, http://ciasteczka.zjekoza.pl/howto.html